Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No Super Hero...Just A Concerned Hurt Person

      Things just get so crazy sometimes it makes me want to freaking SCREAM.  I want to shout from the rooftops                                              
                             " Leave me the HECK alone!!!!" 
      to God and life all together.  My life is not perfect at all...and that usually is a just cause for someone to be upset. 
      But really causes me to feel really bad is seeing someone else's life not being the best, and knowing where I stand in my own life, I don't really have the power to really do anything to make their life better. 
      I don't want to be like this big time SupeHero  or anything...but if there was a way that I could take their burdens and put them on top of my personal burdens so they wouldn't have to carry them anymore...I would. Just so I could see a genuine smile on their face that lasts more then just some seconds or a minute at the most.  Just so they can get relief, so they can catch their breath, have peace, and all that good stuff...


      ....Then maybe...just maybe...I will be able to have peace too...

No comments:

Post a Comment