Saturday, November 15, 2014

S-S-Sylvia Who?

     I just woke up with a splitting headache.  At least I  assume I just woken up.  The last thing I remember is writing in some bad makeshift of a notebook...What was I writing about?  And I must have fallen asleep since I just opened my eyes.
     Ugh the more I force myself to remember the worse this headache gets.  Maybe it was all just a bad dream?  Yeah that's it,  it all was a bad dream.  Someone walks in.  A man, they walk into this room I just noticed I was in.  I stare at him.  He just smiles back while holding a tray.
     "Sylvia this is for you.  The Doc knows about your rough night last night and suggested we bring you something comforting to help."  I look down at the tray.  Whatever it was he brought to me on behalf of this Doc person was covered up.  I look back up to him.
     "Who is S-s-Sylvia and what rough night?" I ask.
     The man's eyes begin to widen then they changed into something sad.  He shakes his head and says,
     "You poor poor dear.  It's worse than I thought.   I'm going to have to notify the Doc.  But until then eat up. "
     With that being said he lifted up the covering and my mouth began to water.  Before me were these brown fluffy looking things and next to them on the plate were weird shape yellow things with some white.  In a small container there was a slow brown moving liquid.  Then in a bigger container a goldish orange color liquid.  The smells were unbelivable.
     I look back up to see if I could tell by his face what it was I was suppose to do with these things.  After a minute passed the man slowly told me I can eat it.  He did some strange hand gesture like he was putting something in his mouth and chewing it.
     "Sylvia come on now.   You know what this is right?  Food?...Stuff that you eat?" He asks.

2 comments:

  1. This is ridiculous, I'm trying to follow you..smh u will have to get on my big computer when I get home...this Android giving me pains....blaaaagh

    ReplyDelete